Thank you to all participants who have attended trials for the 2017 SSFA Association Youth League (AYL) representative teams. Congratulations to the following players who have been selected in the below mentioned teams.
AYL Under 13’s
AYL Under 14’s
AYL Under 15’s
AYL Under 16’s
Players are reminded that only Sutherland Shire residents may participate in the SSFA AYL program.
All of the above mentioned players are required to attend the mandatory ‘Registration Night’ at Harrie Dening Centre, Bates Drive, Kareela on Thursday 1st December to finalise the following:
- Completion and Signing of Player/ Parent Agreement (sent by email)
- Proof of Age (i.e. Birth Certificate or Passport),
- Proof of Residency (i.e. unaltered Driver’s licence or Utility Bill),
- Uniform fit out and ordering (note that the sizes chosen at this time will be final), and
- Payment of registration fee.
Times scheduled for the above, for each age group, on Thursday 1 December are as follows:
- U13 AYL Representative team 5:00 pm
- U14 AYL Representative team 5:30 pm
- U15 AYL Representative team 6:00 pm
- U16 AYL Representative team 6:30 pm
Additional details will be sent to selected participants via separate email.