Thank you to all participants who have attended trials for the 2017 SSFA GSAP representative teams. Congratulations to the following players who have been selected in the below mentioned teams. Those players not selected in the GSAP are asked to refer to the Academy Selections post for further updates on Academy Selections.
GSAP Under 10’s
GSAP Under 12’s
Players are reminded that only Sutherland Shire residents may participate in the SSFA GSAP program.
All of the above mentioned players are required to attend the mandatory ‘Registration Night’ at Harrie Dening Centre, Bates Drive, Kareela on Thursday 17th November to finalise the following:
- Completion and Signing of Player/ Parent Agreement (sent by email)
- Proof of Age (i.e. Birth Certificate or Passport) if new to the SSFA WPL,
- Proof of Residency,
- Uniform fit out and ordering (note that the sizes chosen at this time will be final), and
- Payment of registration.
Times scheduled for the above, for each age group, on Thursday 17 November are as follows:
- U10 GSAP Representative team 5:00 pm
- U12 GSAP Representative team 5:30 pm