The Sutherland Shire Football Association (SSFA) is seeking expressions of interest from coaches who would like to join the SSFA Coaching Team in conducting player development & coach assistance/education programs with our member clubs in the 2017 season.
Position Title: Football Development Officer
Reports to: SSFA Football Manager
Term: Part Time role over 16 weeks March to June 2017
Hours: 9 hours per week coaching time / 16 week period = 144 hours in total.
Remuneration: An attractive package will be negotiated with successful applicants
Duties: Each Football Development Officer would be assigned a zone of 4 clubs & would work with their zone clubs on a variety of technical and hands on issues, such as
- Support & guide community level coaches at their local club
- Assist with Team grading days / Talent Identification – potential.
- Facilitate Coach Education courses & updates.
- Mentor coaching groups to deliver quality training sessions.
- Skill development guidelines & best practice for each age group.
- Help organise/ facilitate club coaching clinics.
- Identify talented coaches & mentor same.
- Establish good working relationships with all clubs and key coaching staff.
- Foster positive culture of collaboration between all parties
- Provide links to Association/FNSW/FFA further coaching information.
- Maintain record of activities.
Appropriate Coaching accreditation is required with FFA C- licence or enrolment on current course preferred together with commitment to the FFA National Curriculum and the philosophy and aims of the SSFA.
Please send applications and your coaching CV to email@example.com addressing the following:
- Date of Birth
- Contact details
- Current Club/Team/Position
- Coaching Accreditation
- Coaching/Football Experience
Expressions of interest close at 5pm Monday 21st November 2016.
If you have any enquiries please contact Jon Long (Football Manager) on 9542 3577.