The Sutherland Shire will be represented in the 2012 – 2013 Football NSW State Futsal League this coming season.
The venue for all trials will be Menai Indoor Sports Centre, 98 Allison Crescent, Menai. This will be the venue for our home court during the season.
The dates and times are shown below;
Saturday 21st July 2012
- court 1 12 girls / Academy 3pm to 4pm
- court 2 16 girls, 3pm to 4pm
- court 1 14 girls, 4pm to 5pm
- court 2 Women, 4pm to 5pm
Saturday 28th July 2012
- court 1 12 girls / Academy 2pm to 3pm
- court 2 16 girls, 2pm to 3pm
- court 1 14 girls, 3pm to 4pm
- court 2 Women, 3pm to 4pm
Sunday 29th July 2012
- court 1 12 boys / Academy 4pm to 5pm
- court 2 16 boys, 4pm to 5pm
- court 1 14 boys, 5pm to 6pm
- court 2 Youth and Open Men, 5pm to 6pm
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to trial times to register. Additional trial dates may be set if necessary.
A subcommittee is again appointed to oversee the selection process. There is no cost to trial; however registration fees will apply upon formal selection.
In the event you are signed on the day a deposit of $50.00 will apply.
For more information contact Jonathan Simnett on 0417 042 145 or email Ruth Guerreiro firstname.lastname@example.org