Thank you to all participants who have attended trials for the 2018 SSFA Boys SAP representative teams. Congratulations to the following players who have been selected in the below mentioned teams.
All players that have attended trials but ultimately miss out on selection in the SSFA SAP are invited to attend an information day on Sunday 5 November to be held at 5Sports (further details to be provided via email). At this information day players will be provided details of other development programs that may be of interest.
Boys SAP Under 9’s
Boys SAP Under 10’s
Boys SAP Under 11’s
Boys SAP Under 12’s
All of the above mentioned players are required to attend the mandatory ‘Registration Night’ on Tuesday 14 November at Harrie Dening Centre, Bates Drive, Kareela to finalise the following:
• Completion and Signing of Player/ Parent Agreement
• Proof of Age (i.e. Birth Certificate or Passport) if new to the SSFA,
• Proof of Residency,
• Uniform fit out and ordering (note that the sizes chosen at this time will be final), and
• Payment of registration.
The date and time for the aforementioned ‘Registration night’ has been set for Tuesday 14 November at the following times:
• U9 SAP Representative team 5:00 pm
• U10 SAP Representative team 5:30 pm
• U11 SAP Representative team 6:00 pm
• U12 SAP Representative team 6:30pm
Congratulations again to all successful participants.