Monday, April 23, 2018
Sutherland Shire Football Association

Browsing the "wet weather" Tag

Sunday 15th April games update

Sunday 15th April games update

The Association has been monitoring the fire situation within the Sutherland Shire and has been in constant contact with Clubs and authorities. The unpredictable winds have circumstances changing across varying areas and as such we ask all Clubs to consider [...]

April 15, 2018 Wet Weather
Sunday 15th April…All games at Buckle Reserve are cancelled and will be redrawn at a later date

Sunday 15th April…All games at Buckle Reserve are cancelled and will be redrawn at a later date

All other games are on as scheduled and should circumstances change Clubs will advise visiting teams. [...]

April 15, 2018 Wet Weather

Sunday 11th June – Games Cancelled – Plan B Draw in Operation

Due to Clubs deeming their fields ‘unplayable’ we have had no choice but to cancel ALL scheduled games for Sunday 11th June. The Following ‘Plan B’ Draw will be played.   Sunday Second Total Wash Out (Kareela). Field: Kareela 2 [...]

June 10, 2017 Wet Weather

Saturdy 10th June – Games Cancelled – Plan B Draw in operation

Due to Clubs deeming their fields ‘unplayable’ we have had no choice but to cancel ALL scheduled games for Saturday 10th June. The Following ‘Plan B’ Draw will be played today. Please also note – there are also two ‘State [...]

June 10, 2017 Wet Weather

If this weekend is ‘Washed Out’ – 10/11 June

In the event that either Saturday or Sunday is declared a ‘total wash out’ this weekend (10 &/or 11 June) the below matches will be played on Kareela 2 and Kareela 3 – the Council’s state of the art synthetic facility. [...]

June 7, 2017 Wet Weather

Wet Weather Changes for Saturday 20/05

Oyster Bay W14B vs Cronulla Seagulls moved to Solander 3 @ 13:20 W16A vs Gymea1 moved to Solander 3 @ 14:30 Grays Point Mini-Roos Cancelled W16B vs North Caringbah moved to Kareela 2 @ 15:40 21E vs Gymea2 moved to [...]

May 20, 2017 Wet Weather

If a ‘Total Wash Out’ of fields occurs this weekend

In the event that either Saturday or Sunday is declared a ‘total wash out’ this weekend (27 &/or 28 May) the below matches will be played on Kareela 2 and Kareela 3 – the Council’s state of the art synthetic facility. [...]

May 18, 2017 Wet Weather

Game Changes for Sunday 2 April 2017

At this stage matches scheduled for Sunday 2 April will proceed with the following changes noted (the published draw has been adjusted accordingly – reminder that the round is labelled as Round 2): Heathcote AL8 (Heathcote v Bosco) moved to [...]

March 31, 2017 Wet Weather

Game Changes for Saturday 1 April 2017

At this stage matches scheduled for Saturday 1 April will proceed with the following changes noted (the published draw has been adjusted accordingly – reminder that the round is labelled as Round 2): Heathcote Small Sided Games moved to The [...]

March 31, 2017 Wet Weather

Competition Dates and ‘Plan B’ (if needed again) @ 30 March

With the commencement of the SSFA competitions delayed until this weekend (Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 April), for ease of reference the dates that the next few rounds will be played are listed below: Saturday 1 APRIL and Sunday 2 [...]

March 30, 2017 Wet Weather