Competition games scheduled for Sunday 02/06/24 are postponed.

Due to today’s weather conditions we regret to inform you that too many fields across the Shire have been closed (deemed unplayable for tomorrow). This has led to the difficult decision to postpone competition football games due to be played on Sunday 02/06/24

SPL wet weather draw will now take effect.

We understand how disappointing and frustrating it is to have football postponed, our club volunteers, SSFA staff & volunteers share in your frustration & disappointment. So much work goes into preparing for and facilitating football across the Shire and when football doesn’t go ahead it impacts everyone involved.

Please reach out to your club if you have any queries.

Stay safe and dry!

Post Tags:
No Comments

Leave a Comment