(Sunday @ Kareela)
The inaugural SSFA 6 A-Side Football Competition Kicks Off on Sunday 18th October, finishing on Sunday 20th December 2020.
Register your team now!
Looking for a team? Register as an individual player and we’ll find a team for you.
Individuals or Teams may register into one of the following age groups:
- Mixed 8s-10s
- Girls 11s-16s
- Boys 11s-16s (see table below).
**Register for SSFA mid-week Skills Training Academy as well and save 30% on the Skills Training Academy** https://shirefootball.com.au/ssfa-u6-u16-summer-skills-training-academy/
- $100* per player for 10 weeks.
- (*to cover insurance an extra $10 will be charged to players that did not play club football in 2020)
- All matches are played on a Sunday.
- 20 min halves with a 3min half time.
- All games will be played on the Kareela Synthetic Fields.
- There will be no cancellations due to wet weather.
- Register based upon the age player will be at 31/12/2020 (current GSAP and SAP players will play in the competition one year above (EG. GSAP 9s register in 6 A-Side 9s but will play 6 A-Side 10s).
- Players wishing to play in the age group above must complete the Parental Consent Form. (Link to SSFA 6 A-Side Parental Consent Form)
- All players will register and pay individually online through PlayFootball. When registering players will be able to select their Team by age group and their team name or select age group and “No Team” to be allocated to a team.
- Teams must have a minimum of 7 players and maximum of 10 players.
- Uniform – players are to wear white shirt, black shorts and socks – coloured bibs will be provided each week.
- Active Kids Vouchers may be used and must be redeemed online when registering in PlayFootball. Note: Obtain your Active Kids Voucher before you commence registration.
- Players who register individually will be allocated to a team in their age group.
- Team Registrations will close at midnight 09/10/2020
- Player Registrations will close at midnight 14/10/2020
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Managers/Coordinators, please Register your team via the below form providing all requested information.
- You will receive an email confirming your team’s registration and next step instructions for you to share with your team members.
- If you don’t have the minimum 7 please still register your team as we will match you up with individuals or another team not meeting the minimum.
Individual Player Registration
- All participants must register and pay online via PlayFootball.
- NOTE: Football NSW fees provides a “With Winter Discount” for participants registering to 6 A-Side summer football, who also registered to club football in 2020. To receive this discount, you MUST register using the SAME football account used to register to winter club football. If you need assistance with your football account details please call FNSW Online Services team on (02) 8814 4450 during business hours.
- Apply for your Active Kids Voucher before commencing online registration.
- Players looking for a team are to register via PlayFootball by clicking on the Register Here Link beside the applicable age group in the below table.
- Please select “No Team” from the Team Selection list while registering online.
- Players must provide a current passport sized photo when registering online.
- Once registered you will be notified of the Team Manager and Team that you have been allocated to and they will be sent your contact detail
Available Age Groups and Proposed Game Times:
Age Group Year of Birth Game Time
Mixed 8s (2012) 8:00am Register Here Link
Mixed 9s (2011) 8:00am Register Here Link
Mixed 10s (2010) 9:00am Register Here Link
Girls 11s (2009) 9:00am Register Here Link
Boys 11s (2009) 10:00am Register Here Link
Girls 12s (2008) 10:00am Register Here Link
Boys 12s (2008) 11:00am Register Here Link
Girls 13s (2007) 11:00am Register Here Link
Boys 13s (2007) 12:00pm Register Here Link
Girls 14s (2006) 12:00pm Register Here Link
Boys 14s (2006) 1:00pm Register Here Link
Girls 16s (2004) 1:00pm Register Here Link
Boys 16s (2004) 2:00pm Register Here Link
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org