Thank you to all participants who have attended trials for the 2018 SSFA Boys AYL representative teams. Congratulations to the following players who have been selected in the below mentioned teams.
Boys AYL Under 13’s
Boys AYL Under 14’s
Boys AYL Under 15’s
Boys AYL Under 16’s
All players selected in the SSFA AYL teams are required to attend the mandatory ‘Registration Night’ on Tuesday 14 November at Harrie Dening Centre, Bates Drive, Kareela to finalise the following:
• Completion and Signing of Player/ Parent Agreement
• Proof of Age (i.e. Birth Certificate or Passport) if new to the SSFA AYL,
• Proof of Residency if new to the SSFA AYL,
• Uniform fit out and ordering (note that the sizes chosen at this time will be final), and
• Payment of registration.
The times for the aforementioned ‘Registration night’, on Tuesday 14 November, have been set as follows:
• U13 AYL Representative team 7:00 pm
• U14 AYL Representative team 7:00 pm
• U15 AYL Representative team 7:30 pm
• U16 AYL Representative team 7:30 pm
Congratulations again to all successful participants.