Sutherland Shire Football Academy – Football Coach
• Reliable and regular work.
• Excellent Hourly Rate
• Sutherland Shire Training Venues
• Professional Development & Mentoring
Football has the highest participation rate of any sport in Australia. The Sutherland Shire Football Association (SSFA) is the country’s largest football association with 18848 registered players, 1547 teams and 26-member clubs.
The Sutherland Shire Football Academy mission is to facilitate the growth and love of football in the area by exposing Community based youth footballers to high level quality coaching by FFA accredited coaches. The Sutherland Shire Football Academy has launched the player development program to its member clubs to improve the technical ability of players in the Shire in turn nurturing participants continued love of the game whilst providing greater opportunity for players and coaches alike to reach their full potential.
This role would suit someone currently completing high school, studying at university or seeking a part time role during afternoons and evenings. Or you may have chosen to make football coaching your career. You should meet the following criteria:
• SSFA coaches will be required to work on a casual basis
• Working hours between 4pm – 9pm weekdays.
• Minimum Qualification- Skill Acquisition Certificate
• Footballing background and ability to demonstrate
• Must have a deep interest and aptitude for coaching.
• Works well in a team and on their own
• Loves creating an enjoyable environment for players to play, learn and socialise through football
• A strong sense of commitment, reliability and professional responsibility.
• FFA Advanced coach qualifications are desirable and remunerated to value
If you would like further information before submitting a CV please call Jonathan Dmoch on 0448 985 572
Alternatively submit your CV by emailing email@example.com